Organizing Home Page on Website
On occasion, I get requests to add items to our website. By Organizing our Home Page, those requests can more easily be fulfilled. I see 2 categories in which to organize our items.
Persistent items which last year after year:
1) Calendar with our Current Month Meetings
2) Current Month Meeting Invite
3) A link to our County Party Platform
4) A link to our Officers, PCOs with PCO descriptions & Precinct Map
5) Links to WA state Democratic website & legislators & current Legislation.
6) Link to Pay Annual Dues
Seasonal items, e.g. Campaign Season
1) Candidate links during Campaign season
2) Special Events & notices. Links to Events page. Examples are announcing the Inauguration rally, Volunteering to help Covid, Roosevelt Dinner ,etc.
3) look back on events. Link to Gallery showing what happened at events.
4) Current issues. Demo Memo is good example
Let me know if I missed or miscategorized any items for the home page . Once we determine which items we want to be on our home page, then we can determine how we want to design the page to present them. An example would be persistent items on one or both sides with Seasonal in the middle.
One thing is that Persistent will remain constant in size while Seasonal with vary with the number of items presented for that season Thanks Tom